Prep Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 25 minutes
- 2-pound Preferred Angus beef boneless round steak, ½- to ¾-inch thick
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Oregano (optional)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and Dijon mustard until blended. Stir in remaining marinade ingredients. Place steak in glass dish, and pour marinade over steaks. Cover, and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place steak on grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 145°F on a meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- Use leftover marinade to baste steak while cooking. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh oregano, if desired.